Spring is Almost Here!
New changes have been made to the employee website!
- The Request Time Off form now has its own page and you can access it from the main page.
- Safety Committee Meeting Minutes are now found under the Safety section and will continue to be uploaded after each meeting.
- Some changes have been made to the Employee Info section, you can now find the employee phone list there.
Please take some time to browse the website and see the information we are providing for your use. We hope it is more user friendly for everyone!
*If you know of someone that has not signed up yet or needs help, please have them contact Kaitlin (firstname.lastname@example.org or 814-337-1974)
We have the spring/summer project schedule filling up fast!
- Fawcett Field with Gateway Engineers
- Lewis Ginter with Biohabitats
- Springettsbury with AKRF
- Heavenly Pond with Harford County
Continue Working At:
- Sugar Camp with Biohabitats
- Sherwin Williams with Independence
- FY 22 Outfalls with Montgomery Parks
On the Schedule:
- Caffrey Run with Arundel Rivers
- Rabbit Branch with Fairfax County
- Fosters Run with Cleveland Metroparks
- Revere with WSP
- PA Turnpike with Trumbull
- Lower Minebank with Baltimore County
& lots more including planting!
We finally have an Instagram photo contest winner! From February, the photo of the Red-tailed Hawk on the standing snag sent in from Tyler Lopus! Tyler - stop into the office to pick up your gift card!